Fresco y Mas has expanded in Central Florida. On April 11, Fresco y Mas opened its N Armenia Ave, Tampa location. I attended the grand opening with Eliana, a colorful and exciting experience. On April 18, Fresco y Más will open for the first time in the Orlando area to offer residents an authentic Hispanic shopping experience that truly reflects the desires of the local Hispanic community.
The new Fresco y Más locations will include a brand new Latin Butcher, in-store café, an expanded selection of tropical fruits and a wide array of Hispanic baked goods (que ricura).
What is fascinating is the Fresco y Más’ new saving programs such as “Low Price Every Day,” offering savings on more than 800 popular products, an all new Dollar Zone, that features over 600 everyday essentials for just $1 and an all new Wall of Value!
The new Fresco y Más store in Orlando will open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18 and the first 500 customers to arrive at the grand opening event will receive a free mystery gift card valued between $5-$500
- A new custom façade and vibrant yellow colors with bi-lingual signage throughout the store.
- Refreshed produce department featuring a farmer’s market setting with a wider selection of tropical fruits.
- An all-new Wall of Value section featuring weekly specials on popular items customers purchase most like rice, beans, oils and more that will be rotated weekly to provide customers a consistent array of value.
- New Dollar Zone within the store, where customers can get over 600 everyday essentials for just $1, from grocery and cleaning to health and beauty.
- An all-new café with expanded seating area serving authentic Hispanic breakfast, pastries, drinks and hot and cold sandwiches.
- A new “Cocina” (kitchen) offering daily specials of freshly prepared family favorites made from scratch.
- An all-new, full-service Latin butcher shop (Carniceria) offering an expanded selection of fresh, custom cut meats to better serve our customers.
- Renovated bakery department offering an expanded selection of Hispanic pastries and local baked goods, including flan, tres leches, croquettes, and custom tres leches cakes, made fresh daily, as well as a wider selection of local favorites.
As if all this was not enough… the Fresco y Más expansion includes the creation of nearly 100 jobs across the Tampa area; ensuring customers receive exceptional service.
I encourage you to visit the Fresco y Mas nearest to you!
- 4056 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa will be open seven days a week from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- 8424 Sheldon Rd., Tampa will be open seven days a week from 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- 7382 E. Curry Ford Rd., Orlando will be open seven days a week from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (as of April 18)
Each new Fresco y Más will also be holding a competition between local schools where customers will have the opportunity to vote for the school that will win a $5,000 donation! so hurry in !
Fresco y Más is continuing to grow throughout Florida, with two new locations opening just last week in Tampa. For more information on store locations please visit: frescoymas.com
Hasta la próxima!